Free Shipping on Every Order. For a limited time only.Read More »
Factory Reconditioned Tuttnauer EZ11Plus w Printer
Factory Reconditioned Tuttnauer EZ11Plus with Printer Fully Automatic Autoclave
The EZPlus Series offers all of the benefits of the EZ Series: closed door drying, exceptionally deep chamber, a comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty, and ease of use. The EZPlus Series expands on these features and offers a newly designed EZGlide door, an innovative EZView multi-color display, front and top water filling, a USB port and a network port. All Factory Reconditioned Tuttnauer Autoclaves include 1 year warranty.
See why EZ11Plus is superior to Midmark M11 here!
**All Autoclave purchases include $150 of FREE Accessories - Steam Pouches (Class 1 Sterilization Pouches for Steam and EO Gas) and Class 4 Steam Sterilizer Pouches available), Autoclave Wraps, and Autoclave Cleaner
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 11" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
Tuttnauer Autoclave Comparison Sheet (download)
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus with Printer Information (download)
Tuttnauer EZ11Plus installation guide (download)