New Tuttnauer 1730 Manual Valueklave
Tuttnauer 1730 Manual Valueklave w/1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
The Valueklave will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Condition : New
- Controls : Manual
- Chamber Size : 7" x 13"
- Trays : 3
- Type : Steam Autoclave - Class S
- Tray Size : 12.6" x 4.7"
- Flash Cycle : 11 Minutes
- Overal Depth : 17.9"
- Overal Width : 17.4"
- Overal Height : 12"
- Voltage : 115V
- Door Swing : Right Side Hinge
- Printer : Not Available