Now that you have read our “How Do Autoclaves Work” blog, you’re now probably wondering what the differences are between manual and automatic autoclaves. You will commonly see a table top version of both autoclave types. Tuttnauer autoclaves are popular manual and automatic table top autoclaves, but there are many other autoclave manufacturers as well.Read More »
New Tuttnauer 2540MK Manual Kwiklave
Tuttnauer 2540MK Manual Kwiklave with One Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
The 2540MK Manual Autoclave offers all the proven, dependable features of a manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. 1 year parts and labor warranty. Model 2540MK requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. When applicable a buck/boost transformer (0.5kVA) may be required.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Condition : New
- Controls : Manual
- Chamber Size : 10" x 19"
- Type : Steam Autoclave - Class S
- Trays : 4
- Tray Size : 16.3" x 6.7"
- Flash Cycle : 11 Minutes
- Overal Depth : 21.5"
- Overal Width : 20"
- Overal Height : 14.4"
- Voltage : 220V
- Door Swing : Right Side Hinge
- Printer : Not Available
Tuttnauer Autoclave Brochure (download)