Tuttnauer is one of the most popular autoclave manufacturers across several different industries. For 90 years, the brand has maintained its position as a top supplier of infection control equipment and in particular, its popular autoclaves.Read More »
New Tuttnauer EZ9 Fully Automatic Autoclave
CALL FOR BEST PRICE!
ASK US ABOUT TRADE-IN OPTIONS!
EZ9 - the Fully Automatic Autoclave
With the simplicity of one-touch design, all your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. The Tuttnauer EZ9 fully automatic autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying. Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles. Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
- Condition : New
- Controls : Automatic
- Chamber Size : 9" x 18"
- Trays : 3
- Type : Steam Autoclave - Class S
- Tray Size : 16.3"x6.7"
- Flash Cycle : 13 Minutes
- Overal Depth : 21.5"
- Overal Width : 20"
- Overal Height : 14.4"
- Voltage : 115V
- Door Swing : Right Side Hinge
- Printer : Available
EZ9 BROCHURE (download)