Refurbished Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave
Pelton & Crane Delta XL8 Autoclave - Refurbished, 6 Month Parts & Labor Warranty
The Delta XL8 Autoclave is fully automatic, and offers alot for the money, including: closed door drying, variable timed drying cycles, chamber pre-heat, electronic temperature and time controls, four automatic pre-programmed cycles, and much more (see below).
- Available in 8" and 10" chamber size
- Approved for handpiece sterilization
- Closed door filtered air drying ensures wet packs and pouches dry without compromising sterility of instruments by airborne contaminants
- Variable timed drying cycle saves time by giving operator the flexibility to set drying time according to load size
- Automatic chamber preheat maximizes productivity by shortening cycle times
- Electronic temperature and time control systematically monitor sterilization conditions in chamber to ensure cycle completion
- One custom and four automatic preprogrammed sterilization settings allow you to select the appropriate cycle according to type of load
- Digital function display allows easy and accurate monitoring of sterilization cycles
- Vent valve will open and the P-2 alarm will display if the chamber pressure exceeds 240 kPa
- Safety valve opens as backup protection should the chamber pressure exceed 262 kPa
- Chamber temperature is monitored by a surface sensor with overheat protection should the temperature of the heating elements reach 180°C
- In case of electrical power interruption during the sterilization cycle, pressure in the chamber is automatically vented to the atmosphere and display is blank
- Optional time/temperature recorder for office documentation is available
- Designed and built to ASME specifications
- 6-month parts / labor warranty for all refurbished autoclaves
- Condition : Refurbished
- Chamber Size : 8.25" x 14"
- Trays : 4
- Type : Steam Autoclave - Class S
- Overal Depth : 19.75"
- Overal Width : 17.5"
- Overal Height : 12.5"
Delta XL8 Brochure (download)