Refurbished Ritter Midmark M9 Ultraclave NS Autoclave
Ritter/Midmark M9 Ultraclave, New Style - Refurbished, 6 Month Parts & Labor Warranty
The RItter Midmark M9 Ultraclave is extremely simple to use, and just as effective. Once you select the cycle of your choice, the time is automatically set for you by the autoclave. Press the Start button and the M9 fills itself with the correct amount of water, and once the sterilization process is complete the door will open itself.
Steam–Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration
Simply load it, set it and forget it
Four pre-programmed sterilization cycle controls:
Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes)
Pouched (132ºC or 270º F for 6 minutes)
Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes)
Handpiece (For sterilization of lumened devices and/or dental handpieces: 132º C or 270º F for 6 minutes).
- Low water indicator light tells you when the reservoir level is too low
- A door-ajar light tells you if the door is not securely closed
- LED display shows the units temperature during heat-up and time remaining during cycles.
- Lights turn on progressively during filling, heating, sterilizing, drying and complete stages.
- Easy to fill and to drain water - located at the front of the machine
- A large capacity water reservoir means you fill it less often!
- Four stainless steel trays come with the unit (two large, two small)
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge and electronic controls offer simple operation and reduce down time
- 6-month parts and labor warranty!
- Condition : Refurbished
- Chamber Size : 9" x 15"
- Trays : 4
- Tray Size : Small Tray 5.6" x 12" x .8"
- Tray Size : Large Tray 7.3" x 12" x .8"
- Type : Steam Autoclave - Class S
- Overal Depth : 20.4"
- Overal Width : 15.3"
- Overal Height : 16
- Voltage : 115V
- Door Swing : Left Side Hinge
Midmark M9 Ultraclave Brochure (download)