An autoclave/sterilizer is the most important element of instrument processing. Buying sterilization equipment can be expensive, so be sure to invest in the correct autoclave or sterilizer.Read More »
Refurbished Tuttnauer 1730 ValueKlave
Tuttnauer 1730 ValueKlave - Refurbished, 6 Month Parts & Labor Warranty
The 1730 Valueklave will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 6-month parts and labor warranty
- Condition : Refurbished
- Chamber Size : 7" x 13"
- Controls : Manual
- Type : Steam Autoclave - Class S
- Trays : 3
- Tray Size : 12.6" x 4.7"
- Overal Depth : 17.9"
- Overal Width : 17.4"
- Overal Height : 12"
- Printer : Not Available
- Door Swing : Right Side Hinge
Refurbished Tuttnauer 1730 ValueKlave Brochure (download)