Cox Model 6000 Rapid Dry Heat Sterilizer, Refurbished, Previous Model.
WARRANTY: 6 months parts and labor
The fast, easy to use and convenient. The Cox 6000 Sterilizer is the preferred method of sterilization by Refractive Surgeons and other medical disciplines worldwide.
Dry Heat Sterilization:
Promotes longer instrument life (Does not corrode, pit, or crack)
Eliminates need for water, rust inhibitors or chemicals
Faster instrument turnaround – Reduces instrument investment
Lower maintenance cost – No toxic residue or effluent
COX 6000 Rapid Heat Sterilization Cycles:
Cycle 1: 6 minutes for unwrapped instruments
Cycle 2: 8 minutes for hand pieces and medical drills
Cycle 3: 12 minutes for wrapped instruments
Cox 6000 includes:
Instrument/Rack Tray (size: 9"x7.5"x1")
Small Cassette Rack,
Instrument Pouch Rack,
Cooling Rack & Tray Removal Tool
- Greatly reduce risk of DLK (Diffuse Lamellar Keratitis) due to the absence of water.
- The COX RAPID DRY HEAT STERILIZER utilizes dry heat rather than steam and pressure to sterilize which increases safety.
- It won't dull or pit your instruments or cause them to rust, thus extending the life of every costly instrument.
- Dry heat sterilization does not require a dry cycle that adds to the sterilization cycle time.
- No need to purchase supplies such as distilled water, rust inhibitors, or chemical solutions.
- The superior speed of the COX STERILIZER gets instruments turned around to you quicker, reducing the amount of instrument investment.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Completes Sterilization Cycles in 6, 8 and 12 minutes
- Uses 84% LESS Energy than Steam
- Does not corrode, pit, or dull instruments
- No water, steam, or chemicals
- USA Made – FDA Approved