The Dental Purity DP850 Stainless Steel Automatic Water Distiller
The DP850 Stainless Steel Automatic Water Distiller has the capacity to make one gallon of distilled water every three and one-half hours and is the ideal unit for a family or small business. This distiller holds approximately five gallons of pure water in its stainless steel holding tank. This is a favorite among buyers and is in daily use in over 130 countries worldwide.
Warranty: Limited warranty (5-years on stainless steel parts, 1-year on electrical).
Floor Stand Option
A stainless steel floor stand is available for easy movement. It allows the unit to be elevated 18 inches from the floor. This is the ideal accessory when counter space is at a premium.
Demand Pump Option
For transport of distilled water, the unit is specially equipped with mounting holes to allow easy installation of an accessory demand pump. With this added feature, distilled water can be pumped and dispensed through auxiliary faucets or routed to a refrigerator or icemaker.
Steam Distillation & The Hydrologic Cycle
Just as Mother Nature takes ocean water and makes pure, rain water, a Dental Purity distiller duplicates the Hydrologic Cycle inside this appliance.
- Regular tap water is poured into the boiling tank.
- A heating element boils the contaminated water and the steam rises.
- The steam passes into the condensing coil, and the impurities are left behind.
- A fan cools the steam and converts it to water — pure, distilled water.
- A glass storage container holds one gallon of distilled drinking water and is dispensed through the pour-through lid.