Steris Reliance 333 Washer Disinfector, Refurbished
The STERIS Reliance® 333 Washer/Disinfector is designed to provide safe, reliable, consistent cleaning and low-level disinfection of reusable surgical instruments, minimally invasive surgical (MIS) instruments and microsurgical instruments. The unit’s compact and versatile design is ideal for smaller spaces. The Reliance 333 washer/disinfector automates the many steps involved in manual processing, including wiping down instruments, soaking in enzymatic solution, brushing and scrubbing in detergent, rinsing, lubricating and drying. This minimizes the amount of device handling and increases your processing capability.
• Load-lifting Door System offers push-button adjustment of the door’s height
• Front-loading drop-down door is constructed of #316 stainless steel covered with a plastic panel. The tempered glass window allows the operator to view the chamber interior while a cycle is in progress
• A guaranteed thermal rinse during every cycle
• Set temperature of 180°F
• The drying system utilizes pre-filters and multiple HEPA filters
• Drain Discharge Cooldown feature controls the temperature of drained water to protect your building’s drainage system
• Tempered glass window
• State-of-the-art Control Panel has an easy-to-use membrane-type touch pad
• Three-shelf Detergent Compartment
• Detergent consumption is adjustable, providing up to 100 cycles per container
• Stainless steel chamber
• Stainless steel rotary spray arms
• Casters and flexible utility hook-ups allow the unit to be easily moved for preventive maintenance.
• Weight : 546 lbs
• Outside Dimensions: L 29" x W 28" x H 34"
Lab Option Highlights:
• Versatile microprocessor-based control with three preprogrammed standard cycles (light, medium, and heavy) and three open cycles that are easily programmed to accommodate varying soil conditions.
• Any cycle can be set with up to ten separate treatments, each with adjustable times.