Tuttnauer 2340EKA Autoclave - Refurbished
WARRANTY: 6 months parts and labor
Designed to compliment any healthcare facility. It is specifically engineered for the high volume clinic or facility for active use, day in and day out. The 2340EKA Autoclave automatically fills, sterilizes and exhausts at the touch of a button. Is preloaded with parameters for four (4) standard programs. These can also be customized by the operator for their individual requirements.
NOTE: The 2340EKA requires a 230V electrical circuit.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle
- All program parameters can be changed and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- Power outage recovery system
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- The 2340EKA requires a 230V electrical circuit
- 6-month parts and labor warranty