New Sterident 200 Dry Heat Sterilizer
WARRANTY: 3 year parts and labor
The Best Sterilization Method for Sharp Instruments, the Steri-Dent Dry Heat Sterilizers kill bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. Plus, they can be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sharp instrument sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complement to an autoclave.
- Mercury Free Thermometer
- Maintenance-Free - Unlike wet heat methods, Steri-Dent Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning.
- Safe and Simple to Operate
- Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety.
- Steri-Dent products feature a rapid-start heating element for fast operation
- Convenient - Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Steri-Dent Sterilizers also have automatic timers with heat "hold" capability for continuous use in a busy pract
- High-Quality - Stainless steel construction means no rust - ever!
- Value-Priced - Low purchase cost and low operating cost - no distilled water to buy!
|Image||Product Code||Product Title||Chamber||Trays||Tray Size||Weight||Warranty||Cost|
|NWS500||New Wayne S500||11.5" x 5"||2||10" x 6.25"||17 lbs||1 year parts & labor||$670|
|NSD200||New SteriDent 200|
MADE IN THE USA
|11.3" x 7.5"||2||10" x 6.25"||13 lbs||3 year parts & labor||$779||