The SteriSURE® 3100 Precision Controlled Dry Heat Sterilizers
The SteriSURE® 3100 Dry Heat Sterilizers are microprocessor controlled dry sterilizer machines for all metal and steam sensitive instruments, providing:
- 3 Instrument Trays (11.75" wide x 7.25" deep)
- Optional printer
- Audible and visual indication of warm-up and completion of sterilization cycle
- Paperless data storage
- Error message will display if cycle is interrupted
- Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic shutoff (adjustable from 2-4 hours after cycle is complete)
- Maintains temperature between cycles
- Solid State control of heaters
- Three (3) year parts and labor warranty!
- SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers automatically start the sterilizer cycle and set the temperature at 320º F (160º C) and time at 60 minutes. The time and temperature are displayed throughout the cycle allowing the operator updated sterilization information
- Printer Output: Both models of the SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizer have a USB printer output to provide a permanent record of the sterilization cycle data.
- Maintenance Free: SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning. The high quality stainless steel construction maintains a great looking unit for years.
- Sterilization Temperature: 320º Fahrenheit (160º Celsius)
- Warranty: Three (3) year parts and labor warranty!
- Approvals: ETL FDA 510(k) K094026 IEC Safety Standard 61010-1 Validated to AMMI Standards ST-40 and ST-50