The Tuttnauer Clean & Simple™ CSU1 One-Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaners use ultrasonic waves to cavitate (create implosive bubbles in) water or cleaning solutions, dislodging soil from instruments and equipment. The Ultrasonic Cleaning Machines operate at a frequency of 60 kHz for effective cleaning without the loud noise or risk of damage associated with ultrasonics using lower frequencies. Cleaning cycles can be set for any length of time between 0 and 60 minutes, using the Clean & Simple™ Ultrasonic's timer dial.
A one-gallon capacity for the Ultrasonic Tanks makes them large enough to hold a variety of instruments or 2 half-size cassettes. A stainless basket is available to hold instruments - See accessories below. The tanks of the Ultrasonic Machines are constructed of stainless steel and include a removable lid. Externally, the Tuttnauer Benchtop Ultrasonic feature vinyl-coated steel that is resistant to scratching and is easy to clean.
The CSU1 Ultrasonic Machine is the standard model, with the CSU1H available as an upgraded model with a built-in heater. Adding heat to the ultrasonic cleaning cycle can allow the Desktop Ultrasonic Cleaners to meet the guidelines of specific cleaning solutions.
Tuttnauer Ultrasonic Cleaners are proudly made in the USA.
- Uses cavitation of water or cleaning solution to dislodge soil
- 60 kHz frequency for quiet, powerful cleaning
- Less aggressive and damaging than other ultrasonics
- 1-gallon capacity
- Sized to fit loose instruments or 2 half-size cassettes
- Timer dial for 0 to 60 minutes per cycle
- Available with or without heater
- Vinyl-coated steel exterior resists scratching
- Stainless steel tank
- Easy to clean
- Includes cover lid