RPB 17-118-12 T-Link Respirator, includes: 17-712 Tychem QC Hood, Bump Cap Assembly, 03-801 PX5 PAPR, Battery, Battery Charger, HEPA filter, pk pre filters.
The PAPR Respirator Advantage: Are you ready to take it the the next level in Personal Protective Equipment?
Watch testimonial from Dr. Whitney Bowe, Cosmetic Dermatologist in New York, frequently featured on TV in Good Morning America
Click to Compare N95 vs. PAPR Respirator Mask
The T-link is equipped with a padded headliner and head suspension system, relieving the user of aches and strains on their neck and shoulders through its even weight distribution. With its fully adjustable ratchet system, this ensures a personalized and secure fit for all head types maximizing stability and enabling the respirator to move with your head. Utilizing these innovative design features ensures an unrestricted range of movement combined with unrivalled comfort, so you can focus on the job at hand.
Protection Means Freedom
Your ability to perform your role is our priority. That’s why we’ve designed the T-Link to give you complete freedom and control in your day by creating a respirator that becomes part of you.
- Large viewing window for exceptional downward and peripheral vision
- Securely attached Tychem® cover won't blow up off your head
- Soft, breathable inner-bib and extra tuck-in collar directs air down your body to aid in cooling
- Fully adjustable padding system ensures a snug fit
- Adjustable air deflector to change the air direction
- Fixed lens frame ensures the lens will never hit your nose
- Peel-off lenses available
- Optional RPB Vision-Link™ helmet light for work in dark environments
- Breathing tube easily attaches to the respirator and swivels to eliminate tangles
- 2 cape materials available: Dupont™ Tychem® 2000, Dupont™ Tychem® 4000
- Optional Tychem® 2000 breathing tube cover to protect and extend the life of your breathing tube
- Compatible with supplied air and powered air options.
Learn More: The PAPR Respirator Advantage
- 17-712 Tychem QC Hood, Bump Cap Assembly
- 03-801 PX5 PAPR
- Battery Charger
- HEPA filter
- pack of pre-filters (10)
Compare N95 vs. PAPR Respirator Mask
Are you ready to take it the the next level in Personal Protective Equipment?
Learn More about PAPR's and Respiratory options here.