Priorclave 320L Front Loading Steam Autoclave
Priorclave autoclaves offer an unparalleled 36-month parts and labor warranty, and a 20-year pressure vessel warranty.
When You Absolutely, Positively, Must Kill Every Pathogen in the Sample, Accept No Substitutes.
Our highest throughput front-loading autoclave. The 320L is five inches wider than the 200L, with shorter total cycle times, despite being 60% larger. Our cylindrical-chamber 320L directly competes with any 20×20 rectangular autoclave on the market, offering exceptional reliability and unparalleled energy, water, and lifetime cost savings.
The advantages inherent in using a cylindrical-vessel sterilizer become especially apparent with large-volume front-loading autoclaves. By eliminating corners, the cylindrical vessel improves steam circulation, preventing cold pockets and assuring complete sterilization without excessive cycle times. If you aren’t processing flat trays of medical instruments on a daily basis, then you neither need nor want a rectangular-chamber autoclave.
There are also impressive cost-savings associated with moving to a cylindrical-vessel sterilizer. A lower part count, more efficient steam generation, and lighter-gauge pressure vessel don’t just reduce the purchase price, they drastically reduce maintenance and utility costs: On an annual basis, a cylindrical-vessel front-loading autoclave can be expected to use 75% less energy and 87% less water than a comparable “energy/water saving” rectangular model.
Every Priorclave front-loading sterilizer comes outfitted with an advanced Tactrol control system. These industry-favored control systems are optimized for research, offering exceptional cycle customization: One-touch operation, delayed cycle start, media warming, automatic cycle repeat, and more.
- Steam Source: Electrically generated within the chamber
- Operating Range: Up to 277°F, 32 psi (136°C, 2.2 Bar)
- Working Dimensions: 13.8” (350mm) diameter x 16.5” (420mm) deep
- Chamber Material: Brushed grade 316L stainless steel
- Door Material: Burnished grade 316L stainless steel
Priorclave sterilizers are built in the UK to a modular design enabling easy upgrading during their working life as your requirements change. Every steam heated Priorclave is fitted with a Thermostatic Air Purge Valve and an electrically operated Vent Valve. All pipe to pipe joints are brazed with compression joints to specific components (stainless pipework is available). Priorclave autoclaves offer a 36-month limited parts and labor warranty, 20-year pressure vessel warranty, and unlimited technical support.
At Priorclave, the safety of your staff and students comes first. Our Quickseal 2 door, with Permission-based Door Release, is fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperatures above 80°C (176°F) and pressures above 0.2 Bar (2.9 psi) (as per BS 2646). The door is also fitted with a Redundant Safety Gate, so that any residual pressure can safely escape before the door can move freely (in accordance with the UK Health and Safety Executive’s note PM73). All units come with a Pressure Safety Valve set to 2.5 Bar (36.3 psi) and a 150°C (302°F) thermal cut out (per BS 6759); selected external panels and surfaces are thermally insulated. All front loading models have non-tip shelves.
Priorclave is the only manufacturer offering the same fully featured programmable control system on every model, from the smallest laboratory benchtop sterilizer to the largest industrial pass-through unit. The Tactrol 2 system puts every operating parameter within your control, with no re-training required as you move from one unit to another. Using our Tactrol 2 Control System, operators can limit user access to specific pre-programmed, validated cycles, via fail-safe one-button start or key switch activation. Program modifications are likewise key switch or password protected.
320L Front Loading Standard Features:
- Quickseal 2 Single Action Lid Closure System
- Permission-based Lid Release
- Thermostatic Air Purge Valve
- Low Water Cut Out (on models with in-chamber steam generation)
- Electrically Operated Vent Valve
- Fully Programmable Tactrol® 2 Control System
- Automatic Timed Freesteaming
- Assisted Load Cooling
- Media Warming and Delayed Start
- Chamber Pressure Gauge
- Thermocouple Entry and Test Ports
- 316L Stainless Steel Chamber and Door
- Two Stainless Steel Loading Baskets
- Caster mounted for ease of positioning and service
- Biomaster Antimicrobial Surfaces
- Reliable water and energy savings
- Tactrol 5 Program Memory
- Tactrol 10 Program Memory
- Upgrade Tactrol 5 to Tactrol 10 Program Memory
- Tactrol Self-Monitoring System
- Tactrol Plain-Paper Printer
- Setting Lock Key Switch (standard with any Tactrol memory unit)
- Pulsed Free Steaming
- Load Sensed Process Timing
- Automatic Water Fill System (models with in-chamber steam generation only)
- Water Softener
- Purified Water Level Sensor (models with in-chamber steam generation only)
- Stainless Steel Pipework
- Clean Steam Generation
- Air Intake Filter System
- Exhaust Filtration System
- Air Ballast System for Accelerated Liquid Cooling (with or without external air supply)
- Load Temperature Monitor
- Chamber Pressure Monitor
- Armored Wandering Probe
- External USB Port (included in North American models)
- Combined Pre-Cycle Vacuum & Vacuum Cooling
- Post-Cycle Vacuum Drying
- Automatic Cycle Repeat
- Stainless Steel Loading Basket
- Stainless Steel Waste Container
- Loading Hoist
- Drain Condenser
- Two-Year Spares Kit
- Three-Year Spares Kit
- IQ/OQ/PQ Documentation