Repairs Contact Us
Welcome to Duraline BioSystems, your trusted sterilization equipment repair specialists since 1992.
You can contact us immediately by calling our toll-free #877-561-0500 or fill out the contact form below.
From new and refurbished sterilizers to water distillers and ultrasonic cleaners, we will provide you with the maintenance and repair services necessary to keep your equipment in top operating condition. We often see autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners that have serious electrical hazards even though they appear to be working fine. Even more commonly, we see autoclaves that do not meet the sterilization parameters due to loss of calibration, defective steam traps and bellows valves. Our repair / validation service includes an electrical safety check, 20 point inspection, spore test, service report documentation, inspections sticker and validation certificate. You can have peace of mind, knowing your unit is operating properly and maintaining the highest standards for service.
Duraline BioSystems is located in the New York metro area and currently serve thousands of medical and dental offices! We also offer repair / validation services nationwide.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You contact us, providing the make/model of the equipment needing repair, and the problem you are experiencing.
- If you are within 100 miles of our repair facility, a technician will either repair or swap out your broken unit for a loaner unit (for you to use while your unit is being repaired), and have your unit repaired at our top-rated repair facility.
- Once in our facility, the unit is disassembled and thoroughly cleaned. It then is diagnosed, and you are provided with a detailed estimate with the labor and parts required to repair the unit.
- You will then be contacted to discuss the estimate, and upon your approval the repair work will begin.
- If you decide that the repair work required is not something you wish to do, we will invoice you $250.00 for the diagnosis and arrange for the return of your autoclave.
- Once the repairs are complete, we will contact you to arrange return shipping and finalize the invoicing procedure.
- We carry an extensive inventory of repair parts on site to minimize delays. However, some parts which are not common are ordered directly from the manufacturer and may take a day or two to arrive.
- Our technician will also try and determine the cause of any problems and pass that information along to you in order to prevent similar problems in the future.
- Before leaving our facility, your unit will be thoroughly cleaned and tested multiple times to insure reliable functionality.
SHIPPING YOUR STERILIZER:
Shipping might not be as expensive as you think! This option may actually be cheaper than to have a repair company charge for “Travel Time” to your facility! For example, a mid-sized table-top autoclave that ships from Chicago to our facility in West Nyack, NY is about $75.00 each way. If you are located in the Lower Hudson Valley area, you can drop off your machine in the morning and get a repair estimate within hours. If you do not have a box to ship your unit in, we can provide one for your unit for a deposit of $100.
It should also be emphasized that autoclaves are easily damaged if they are not packaged correctly. On many occasions we have received machines with broken handles, doors or serious dents due to careless packaging. We will provide you with our recommended packaging guidelines, but any damage that occurs during shipping will need to be handled through your carrier. At no time will Duraline Biosystems assume responsibility for damage that takes place during shipping.
Please fill out the form below to help us with your autoclave repair: