Autoclave Repair / PM
Complete the form for your autoclave repair or PM service today!
Please include autoclave make and model along with any error codes.
Duraline Systems is located in the New York metro area and currently serve thousands of medical and dental offices.
We also offer repair / validation services nationwide.
Free emergency loaners available upon request.
Read about's Duraline's repair service on our Customer Review page.
From new and refurbished sterilizers to water distillers and ultrasonic cleaners, we will provide you with the maintenance and repair services necessary to keep your equipment in top operating condition. We often see autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners that have serious electrical hazards even though they appear to be working fine. Even more commonly, we see autoclaves that do not meet the sterilization parameters due to loss of calibration, defective steam traps and bellows valves. Our repair / validation service includes an electrical safety check, 20 point inspection, spore test, service report documentation, inspections sticker and validation certificate. You can have peace of mind, knowing your unit is operating properly and maintaining the highest standards for service.
Duraline BioSystems is located in the New York metro area and currently serve thousands of medical and dental offices! We also offer repair / validation services nationwide.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You contact us, providing the make/model of the equipment needing repair, and the problem you are experiencing.
- If you are within 100 miles of our repair facility, a technician will either repair or swap out your broken unit for a loaner unit (for you to use while your unit is being repaired), and have your unit repaired at our top-rated repair facility.
- Once in our facility, the unit is disassembled and thoroughly cleaned. It then is diagnosed, and you are provided with a detailed estimate with the labor and parts required to repair the unit.
- You will then be contacted to discuss the estimate, and upon your approval the repair work will begin.
- If you decide that the repair work required is not something you wish to do, we will invoice you $125.00 for the diagnosis and arrange for the return of your autoclave.
- Once the repairs are complete, we will contact you to arrange return shipping and finalize the invoicing procedure.
- We carry an extensive inventory of repair parts on site to minimize delays. However, some parts which are not common are ordered directly from the manufacturer and may take a day or two to arrive.
- Our technician will also try and determine the cause of any problems and pass that information along to you in order to prevent similar problems in the future.
- Before leaving our facility, your unit will be thoroughly cleaned and tested multiple times to insure reliable functionality.
SHIPPING YOUR STERILIZER:
Shipping might not be as expensive as you think! This option may actually be cheaper than to have a repair company charge for “Travel Time” to your facility! For example, a mid-sized table-top autoclave that ships from Chicago to our facility in West Nyack, NY is about $75.00 each way. If you are located in the Lower Hudson Valley area, you can drop off your machine in the morning and get a repair estimate within hours. If you do not have a box to ship your unit in, we can provide one for your unit for a deposit of $100.
It should also be emphasized that autoclaves are easily damaged if they are not packaged correctly. On many occasions we have received machines with broken handles, doors or serious dents due to careless packaging. We will provide you with our recommended packaging guidelines, but any damage that occurs during shipping will need to be handled through your carrier. At no time will Duraline Biosystems assume responsibility for damage that takes place during shipping.
Once the above form is submitted, our Service Department will receive your request and contact you to make an appointment. Depending on the issue, Duraline will provide a complimentary loaner unit through our shipping or delivery services.
On the requested day, Duraline will send a certified technician to look at your sterilizer. Our technicians have essential parts to perform most repairs on-site, ensuring prompt and efficient service. If they are unable to perform the repair on-site, we will provide a loaner and have your sterilizer reevaluated at our facility.
Shop Repair Estimate
Sterilizers brought back to Duraline's shop will undergo an evaluation. You will then receive a detailed estimate for the repairs. If the repair is not desired, we offer a trade-in program that enables you to upgrade to one of our new/ refurbished sterilizers.
Once repairs are complete, we will contact you to coordinate the return. For onsite repairs, your unit will be thoroughly cleaned and tested to ensure optimal performance. Our services include a 20 point inspection, integrator strip test, inspections sticker, and service report documentation.
Excellent service. Great people. High quality products guaranteed! Only company I will ever do business with in regards to sterilization. Highly recommend!
By The Creative Edge
"As always Duraline and specifically our tech are top rate. For many years we have the same Duraline Tech service our Autoclave and he is courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this company!"
By Jacob Simhaee
At Duraline, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible products and services, backed by exceptional customer support. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our products or services, we encourage you to get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team.