Digital sterilematic (microprocessor controlled) with programmable time, temperature and venting (230°-250°F / 110°-121°C)
The Largest Capacity in the most compact space! Small on the outside, the Sterilematics has as much inside capacity as many large, more costly conventional sterilizers and up to five times the capacity of smaller table top units.
Economical, reliable and simple to operate, the versatile Steriematics provides the highest standards of sterilizing performance in a number of facilities, such as, Laboratories, Veterinary Clinics, Food Processing Plants, Wineries, Fisheries, Dairy Processing Plants, and more.
Sterilize glass beakers, pipettes, test tubes and flasks. Metal and plastic instruments, syringes, needles, brushes, rubber gloves, catheters, rubber tubing, dressings, linens, petri dishes and more.
View Market Forge Digital Sterilmatic Sterilizer Spec Sheet
- LCD display screen; monitor temperature, time and pressure
- Select temperature in °F (PSI) or °C (kPa)
- Sterilizing temps can range from 225°F (107°C) to 250°F (121°C)
- Choose from fast or slow exhaust
- Built-in data recorder and printer
- Programmable buttons to store up to 3 temp/time/venting cycle parameters
- Maintain a set temperature with a built-in microprocessor
- Electric steam trap
- Removable pan supports
- 18-3/4" wide x 28-5/8" high x 31" deep (56-1/4" high on optional stand)
STERILIZER STAND Stainless Steel 29 IN HIGH