Refurbished Tuttnauer Elara 11 Class B Pre Post Vacuum Autoclave
WARRANTY: 6 months parts and labor
Designed for sterilization of wrapped, porous and hollow loads. The chamber volume is large, external dimensions are small, making it especially suitable for smaller clinics requiring a high turnover. The control system is smart and intuitive, easy to use and has a large memory for consistent and reliable performance.
Pre-vacuum phase efficiently removes air, resulting in the full penetration of steam into wrapped, porous and hollow loads. The post-vacuum drying phase ensures complete drying of wrapped porous loads and hollow instruments. This guarantees that even the most difficult loads will easily reach Sterility Assurance Level (SAL).
The Elara11 offers 4 FDA cleared sterilization programs and 2 test programs, which are the Vacuum Test and the Bowie Dick Test.
- Large 7.5 Gallon chamber within a small foot print. A perfect fit for standard 24 inch shelves or counters
- Provided with 5 stainless steel trays and can also hold cassettes
- Water filling from the front economizes on office space by eliminating the need to keep the top of the autoclave accessible
- Short cycle and high volume pre and post vacuum pump for perfect class B sterilization results
- 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- A built-in steam generator provides steam and facilitates a standby steam mode
- The door closes smoothly and locks automatically
- A cycle will not start unless the door is properly locked
- An automated double locking safety device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized
- An automatic safety shut-off prevents overheating of the chamber
- The autoclave comes with safety pressure-release valves for the chamber and generator